Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » What other drawings would You like? Then I will try drawing them for You-on computer

What other drawings would You like? Then I will try drawing them for You-on computer

Each of You here(everyone), after You pick-out picture to draw it for you, then pick-out more other pictures for me to draw them for You. 

Then if You & others may have many more other drawing requests that you may later request those other drawings too, list them in here now, then I will look through every of these drawing lists all together, & I will see if I can draw through each of these drawing requests here okay?

Posted - November 4, 2020

Responses

That is really nice of you to offer such a nice gift. 
      November 4, 2020 8:01 AM MST

Okay-Great!!!!
    And then you can just list me any names here, of whichever drawings would be-that which drawings you would really like me do draw-& will be inserted here.
    Can list me more other (drawings) to get me started on drawing these pictures - to here.
    I may tell you how I would create these other pictures if You like(?)
      November 4, 2020 10:55 AM MST

What about those other drawing requests in that other question? What about that? 
      November 4, 2020 2:28 PM MST

Okay, list to me the names of other threads(that I been typing there about drawings), then I will go to just those other threads & look for which of those other drawing requests that are/got typed in those threads.

But on this drawing thread, I will use Google images on what drawings they will ask for here. As my drawing program is capable to get pictures from Google or other source that have images in them, & can be drawn over with that drawing program, in the same way as the drawing that’s created from that drawing program. The drawing from a drawing program can be copied and drawn over by another different drawing program-as I have other different drawing programs to draw with-so I will do these other stuff on these drawing programs too, & then put it here.
    What would be most special about GIMP, is it can do other kinds of whole picture effects; special about SketchBookPro, so many kinds of drawing styles-so I will use these too here. And a Paint Program that comes with laptop, not much else special, kind of lower (rank) than those other drawing program, but I probably can use it-probably can still draw good pictures with this too.
    I’m working on your (Mermaid) drawing now.
    And I will give you another code for the drawing on this one now as:
    ’SMDN’ = ‘Show me the drawing now/show me how far You got on the drawing now‘

If is, then I will just take a picture of what just the part I got done in the drawing, then to this code: ‘DMOT’ as ‘Draw more on this’

November 4, 2020 2:57 PM MST

Okay, SMDN
      November 4, 2020 3:00 PM MST

Okay little more detail fill-ins -
      November 4, 2020 3:04 PM MST

“List many more (pictures/&drawings) then I will try finding/&drawing all of these for you”-And to anybody else here too.-
      November 9, 2020 5:08 PM MST

Also: WODFN as Work on the other drawing (requests) for now

What?

You can use this code just like the other codes I made-out to you, and You can use this code when You think you need to-on the drawings.
      November 4, 2020 3:03 PM MST

I’m not going to use that one cos I want my mermaid-mouse-sauceless spaghetti roller coaster picture first.  
      November 4, 2020 3:18 PM MST

Okay-yes
      November 4, 2020 3:48 PM MST

Okay here’s the 3 of the drawings that are partially drawn as you asked to show this now:
    Then after look at these, then see if there’s any other changes that you would like me to make on a drawing after you choose which is the best one for you(out of these three drawings)
      November 4, 2020 7:20 PM MST

I love this one at the top!!! I just need Mickey Mouse to have two white buttons on his pants. Both the mermaid and mouse need eyes and nose and mouth. Also the roller coaster needs tracks. The seat on the roller coaster looks a bit red-ish, so I need that to change because important no red at all in the picture.  

November 5, 2020 5:54 AM MST

Okay I will finish the rest of the top picture.
    If no red at all anywhere in it-Is some of orange color in the ’spaghetti’ okay?

But I will fill all the rest of the gap holes in the ‘plate’ too when finish this picture.

I drew the other ones to see if I can get a better view of the roller coaster created-then the view on the top one looks good enough?

November 5, 2020 8:56 AM MST

Orange is fine. 
      November 6, 2020 5:33 AM MST

If you would like me to add any more object/stuff to this top drawing, type it here & I will add that in too.
    Add another roller coaster car to this one?
      November 5, 2020 8:58 AM MST

Yes. 
      November 6, 2020 5:33 AM MST

All the Profile Pictures-are these just all the Avatars that are shown on this whole ‘Drawing’ thread?
      November 5, 2020 12:33 PM MST

Yes please. 
      November 6, 2020 5:34 AM MST

Okay the profile pictures-not just copy these in, but I will actually draw these too
      November 9, 2020 10:38 AM MST

And I probably will finish doing all their other drawings here before the 13th day too!
      November 5, 2020 12:36 PM MST

Yay!!
      November 6, 2020 5:35 AM MST

On the computer drawing that I’m doing for You now, I would wish it get much more done than I just did on that.-
    I just spent another hour on your drawing today; Mickey Mouse drawing looks really funny kind, the I don’t think I want to give you if it looks funny.
    I made Mickey’s pants as short pants with his legs out from it. Should I add clouds? Not sure if I would put the sun in there or not. I probably might switch to their other drawings each while, then back to yours later. And you want me to do it only in drawings, not using any photos to that, right?
      November 7, 2020 4:16 PM MST