Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » PLAYBOOK! ALLEGE FRAUD! SUE EVERYTHING THAT MOVES AND EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T! COOL PLAN?

PLAYBOOK! ALLEGE FRAUD! SUE EVERYTHING THAT MOVES AND EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T! COOL PLAN?

Posted - November 5, 2020

Responses

It's called interpleading---(sue everybody in sight). This post was edited by tom jackson at November 5, 2020 1:30 PM MST
      November 5, 2020 1:20 PM MST

WHAT? You mean there is a word for that? You mean the duck didn't INVENT it? How come I never ever ever ever ever noticed it before tom? OY VEY! Thank you for the info. I appreciate it. INTERPLEADING sounds so very supine benign. PLEADING is after all a ploy the very weak employ so that "the other" will take pity on them. The duck PLEADING? The guy who wants others to think of him as being TOUGH STRONG BRAVE CONFIDENT? WHAT A CROCK. What other crocks will he belly crawl to accommodate too? :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 6, 2020 12:27 PM MST
      November 5, 2020 1:34 PM MST

Again---one of my law courses.

But law has its own vocabulary---

Plead---to the general population--- means "the action of making an emotional or earnest appeal to someone."

To lawyers and courts, plead means "a formal statement of the cause of an action or defense."

Stephen Colbert has done a classic and classy evaluation of the character of Trump (because, of course, Colbert, like me. understands that what is referred to by some as "FLUFF" is more important than their actions; because a person's "FLUFF" is the best indication of that person's real and core character---or in this case---characterlessness---that is now disclosing Trump's true self) over the last two nights on his show.

Trump's recent behavior and recent remarks against democracy over the last two days actually had Colbert fighting back tears.

Hopefully you have seen them.  If not, perhaps you can catch a rerun. 
      November 6, 2020 12:46 PM MST

Sadly he is way past my bedtime tom. I guess what we should do is set him for automatic record. I do like him a great deal. I think the drastic tack the dumb cluck duck has taken has shocked many. But he knows no bounds. He has nothing within to cause him to think twice about anything. He operates on the level of an infant which he never outgrew. HE WANTS AND HE WANTS NOW AND UNTIL HE GETS HE SCREAMS YELLS HISSY FITS TANTRUMS. Just as any infant does. It has worked for him so there is no inducement for him to modify change adjust temper. SIGH. Thank you for your reply. The most curious think to me about him is this. He has no pride at all. None. How can such large ego have no pride? Doesn't compute. I shall ask. :)
      November 7, 2020 4:12 AM MST