Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You see a ball in the air coming toward you. Do you dodge it catch it hit it? Why?

You see a ball in the air coming toward you. Do you dodge it catch it hit it? Why?

Posted - November 6, 2020

Responses

I do whatever my reflexes tell me. Initially, I might try to catch it. That is from my baseball/softball days. Hitting it might not be an option, depending on how fast it was launched.
      November 6, 2020 2:19 PM MST

I'd try to dodge it. I had eye surgery years ago and it affected my depth perception. So I might think I'm dodging it and run right into it. I was never good or even adequate at any athletic activity. I admire those who are. Were you good at it E? Did you enjoy it? What position did you play? My son was in Little League for years. He was first base/catcher/pitcher depending on the year. Went to all his games and practices of course. He LOVED it. Were any of your kids interested in athletics when they were youngsters? Some girls are very good at sports. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 7, 2020 2:13 AM MST

I was a very good baseball/softball player. I played catcher,first base and some outfield.
      November 7, 2020 12:03 PM MST