Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The enraged deranged are capable of heinous gruesome things. The man who murders his children to get back at his wife. You've heard it?

The enraged deranged are capable of heinous gruesome things. The man who murders his children to get back at his wife. You've heard it?

What do you suppose the deranged enraged dumb cluck duck will do to "get back at" us that will hurt us most?

Murder the children caged and kenneled at the border?

Blow up the churches in D.C.? Blow up all schools especially if children are in them?

What would hurt YOU the most? Why?

Posted - November 7, 2020

Responses

Let's see...

he'll ...

- Pardon everyone (trump - I hereby pardon all criminal type people.  Don't forget who did it for you.  wink-wink) 

- Pass a bunch of frivolous executive orders that really only help him (trump  - i hereby decree that all businesses and corporations, with whom I have investments or holdings, will get  tax breaks of 50% for the next bazillion years)

- Demand that his loyal followers cause as much havoc as possible (trump - white people, stop standing by)

- Rob the white house (trump - they're presidential souvenirs.  Every president gets to take some.  I signed an executive order saying so)

- Refuse to leave (trump - the only way they'll take me out of here is kicking and screaming.. and they better not mess up my hair)

(humor)  This post was edited by Shuhak at November 7, 2020 12:04 PM MST
      November 7, 2020 12:04 PM MST