Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » At 8:45 am California time on November 7, 2020 FAUX NEWS called the election for JOE BIDEN. How will duck PUNISH them?

At 8:45 am California time on November 7, 2020 FAUX NEWS called the election for JOE BIDEN. How will duck PUNISH them?

Posted - November 7, 2020

Responses

The republican channel admitted defeat to a democrat???  Heads are gonna roll there.  As for trump, he's just switch to another channel.
      November 7, 2020 11:43 AM MST

There is absolutely nothing Trump can do to FOX News - nothing.
      November 8, 2020 6:06 AM MST

That would certainly unhappy him bigly. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 8, 2020 6:10 AM MST

At the heart of things, I doubt that Trump is, or may ever have been, a happy man.  There are those who, no matter how much they have in life, are unable to be satisfied and genuinely happy.  I suspect that's in part because they are so self-centered.  Many of us experience happiness and joy because it comes from our relationships with others.  My sisters and their families make me happy.  Spending an entire afternoon with one of my sisters ad her entire brood yesterday, on one of the best Indian Summer days, brought me more joy than I could have imagined - especially since we hadn't all been together since before Covid struck.  I can't imagine Trump finding happiness in such a situation.  He doesn't even look like he gives a rat's tail about Barron.
      November 8, 2020 6:17 AM MST

I think his childhood was grim cold and not loving. His parents sent him away to military school when he was 13. A rejection I should think. I cannot imagine ever doing such a thing to a child of mine. So he was stuck with father's DNA...the father was a RACIST. How could he escape being what his father was? And so it goes. His father bought his way out of things and into things so money became the only medium of change that mattered. How could he help being the person he is when all he cards were stacked again him? Thank you for your reply ! :)
      November 8, 2020 6:22 AM MST

Funny how you never hear anything about his mother and, until recently, his siblings.  What a barren childhood he must have had.
      November 8, 2020 6:23 AM MST