Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Has any proof/evidence been presented along with the allegations of fraud in the election? If so where do we find it? If not?

Has any proof/evidence been presented along with the allegations of fraud in the election? If so where do we find it? If not?

How much credence can anyone give to allegations presented without any proof or any evidence?

If there is no body can you convict a person of murder? Based on what?

Posted - November 8, 2020

Responses

They have the proof. Now it's up to the judicial system to present the cases and get a ruling. As I said in another answer to a question, this isn't over by a long shot. I might add here, people aren't seeing the whole picture here and something much larger is coming.
      November 8, 2020 8:52 AM MST

It's a big undertaking and don't expect of a blow by blow report.  When they have what they think is enough (which would have to be a ton....enough to change the election) they will present it to the court....not to the public. 
      November 8, 2020 9:12 AM MST

I don't expect a blow by blow report and I realize that it will be presented to the court. That's what this law suite is all about. When I said there's something much larger coming, I was speaking of things beyond the law suites and the fraudulent behavior of the Democrats. There's much more happening and that will be happening here. This post was edited by rusureamisure? at November 9, 2020 1:13 AM MST
      November 8, 2020 9:26 AM MST

Yes.
      November 9, 2020 1:13 AM MST