Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "We are now in our third MOST DANGEROUS SURGE and I don't know if President Biden will be there in time". I wonder?

"We are now in our third MOST DANGEROUS SURGE and I don't know if President Biden will be there in time". I wonder?

Can Joe FAST TRACK the virus group and get it working ASAP? Before he officially becomes President?

Posted - November 8, 2020

Responses

According to CNN: Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said, if elected, he would be willing to shut down the country again should there be a second wave of coronavirus in the US and scientists recommend the move to slow its spread. Biden said he would "be prepared to do whatever it takes to save lives because we cannot get the country moving until we control the virus."

While what Biden said may sound great to some people, it's simply a continuation of what the Democrats have been trying to do all along. That is to completely shut down this country and to keep it in shutdown. Why would they want to keep it in a shutdown? To tank the economy so We The People would become dependent upon their big government mindset. Simply put, the Democrats and some Republicans in name only, want to control every aspect of the people's lives.

The sad and pathetic part of this whole thing is that far too many people can't see this. They are allowing their political party bias to do the thinking for them instead of standing as individuals and using their own minds to take a stand and to keep the rights and freedoms given to us all by the Constitution.
      November 8, 2020 9:15 AM MST