Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In showing how presidenting SHOULD BE DONE President-Elect Joe Biden is working on a coronavirus task force TODAY. Can you take WINNING?.

In showing how presidenting SHOULD BE DONE President-Elect Joe Biden is working on a coronavirus task force TODAY. Can you take WINNING?.

Posted - November 8, 2020

Responses

While the other guy is still denying it.
      November 8, 2020 1:18 PM MST

I think the person who lost cannot help being what he is Shuhak. We know the pattern and track record and that he takes pride in DOUBLING DOWN and getting revenge and retaliating. I expect all of that will be on steroids until he is escoted out of the white house and off the premises. I wonder who will do the escoting? But the good news is there will be an end. We see the bright light at the end of this dark tunnel in which we have existed since January 20, 2017. Gives us hope that we will make it. That's good enough for me. Thank you for your reply.
      November 9, 2020 3:03 AM MST

You can bet that a few days ago they tried to brief Trump that it is starting to look like the viris can  jump from aminal to human and Trump  didn't care. You can also bet that when they  briefed  Biden  about it  he was worried but he rolled up his sleeves a little more so he can get to work to beat the viris. Cheers!
      November 8, 2020 1:33 PM MST

Well we know President Obama had a pandemic PLAYBOOK to cover all such exigencies and he gave it to the person who lost the election who probably threw it away or incinerated it. Reclaiming all the essentials that have been discarded will not be easy but Joe was there with President Obama every step of the way plus which President Obama has got Joe's back and ours. That is so very comforting isn't it? Thank you for your consistent and dependable concern m'dear. I hope we will once again be a country on whom CANADA can depend. It will take time I know but I'm pretty sure we will get there! :)
      November 9, 2020 3:06 AM MST