Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » With a little creativity everyone can be happy. The person who lost the election buys an island and moves his base there. What would he do?

With a little creativity everyone can be happy. The person who lost the election buys an island and moves his base there. What would he do?

Hold daily rallies of course. Just as he did here. Hold daily rallies to cheer his base and give them hope and cheer and joy.

Day after day after day after day he would be on stage mike in hand everyone hanging on to every word. All day every day till death they do part.

Make someone happy. Make just one someone happy. It can be done.

Posted - November 8, 2020

Responses

Ha ha well he's more than welcome to take most of his fans with him! That would be a real bonus! Mega cool and would be doing the nation a massive favour :P

As it is he has made me happy - by losing! It was such a relief.. some faith in the American people has been restored. 

I might even have to find a new hobby :P
      November 8, 2020 1:19 PM MST

We are so alike my friend. Separated by a bazillion miles so to speak we speak the same language with the same tone and cadence. How is that possible? I have no idea but it is one of the miracles of the internet that we gravitate toward one another. A miracle? Yep I think so! I have more in common with you and others who live in different countries than I do with 70 million of my fellow citizens! GO FIGGER! Thank you for your reply Addb. A new day dawned and now we are in the light again! :( HOORAY!
      November 9, 2020 2:57 AM MST