Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you always very quiet during your comings and goings slipping in and out without attracting any attention?

Are you always very quiet during your comings and goings slipping in and out without attracting any attention?

Are you always on time or fashionably late so you can MAKE A GRAND ENTRANCE? And when you do you make a point of saying goodbye to each individual so you can get more atatention?

I don't know why some of us so dislike attracting attention while others of us live and breate and beg and will do anything to get it. Do you? Are the attention seekers exhbitionists? Exhibiting what? Their need to be noticed? I don't get it.

Posted - November 9, 2020

Responses

Im kinda that way. 
      November 9, 2020 6:37 AM MST

Me too. I do not like the spotlight. Thank you for your reply franc and Happy Monday! :)
      November 9, 2020 6:55 AM MST

I try to be as quiet as possible so as not to be seen.  I try to always be exactly on time, and rarely say good morning, hello, or goodbye, as that might attract more attention.  However, I try to be excessively polite during all interactions with other people, but find it very difficult to make eye contact. 
    It’s how we're wired.  Some people are wired to be outgoing, others aren’t.  Some feel that by saying hello or goodbye to each person is being polite.  Some may be perceived by others as seeking attention, when to them they are being normal.  To them, it’s those who don’t do it who are strange.   

This post was edited by Shuhak at November 9, 2020 12:06 PM MST
      November 9, 2020 12:06 PM MST