Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think it s a very curious thing that so many people seem to be incurious. They never wonder about anything. Do they know everything? How?

I think it s a very curious thing that so many people seem to be incurious. They never wonder about anything. Do they know everything? How?

Posted - November 10, 2020

Responses

No-one can know everything, which leaves really only one option for the determinedly incurious - to know very little, and about very little! 

It is knowing one's own limits of knowledge, plus curiosity, that drives scientists, explorers and artists. 
      November 10, 2020 11:19 AM MST

It amazes me how questionless so many people can be. Is it that they just don't care or even worse they just never want to know about anything they don't already know? That is mindboggling. But here's the thing. 70 million people voted for the person who lost the election. 70 million people liked him so much they wanted 4 more years of the same! 70 million people Durdle! 70 million people. Can you believe it? SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      November 10, 2020 1:58 PM MST