Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The person who lost the election just fired our SECRETARY OF DEFENSE Mark Esper. What does that mean exactly?

The person who lost the election just fired our SECRETARY OF DEFENSE Mark Esper. What does that mean exactly?

Does the Secretary of Defense deicde anything or defend anything or it is just title that anyone can wear and do nothing at all?

We have the military. We have the Pentagon.

What do they do now? What they did before now? What was that exactly?

Who does what when and where and why?

Do YOU know?

Posted - November 10, 2020

Responses

it means, Waah I didn't get my way so now I'm going to make everyone else pay for it!

He's going to get rid of any and everyone who was against him during the last 4 years, or was appointed by Obama.  Typical 4-year old throwing a temper tantrum.  Someone needs to tell him to "grow up and act like an adult!"

As for the Secretary of Defence....

"The secretary of defense exercises authority, direction and control over the three departments of the U.S. armed forces -- the Army and the Navy, as well as the Air Force.The main job of the U.S. secretary of defense is to plan, develop and execute policies that concern the military affairs and national security of the country. Also, such an official is responsible for the department's resource management and fiscal and program evaluation. The secretary of defense runs the entire department from the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), which comprises the official's entire staff. The secretary's staff assists in carrying out assigned tasks in accordance with their job titles." This post was edited by Shuhak at November 10, 2020 1:37 PM MST
      November 10, 2020 11:34 AM MST

The person who lost the election plans to fire the director of the FBI and CIA. Leaving us without anyone in Intelligence to lead the departments. Convenient time to be attacked by one of his crony despot dictator hostile foreign leaders. Meanwhile he remains HIDDEN in the bowels of the white house. HIDING but tweeting and ordering and demanding and commanding. Everyone there jumps through hoops for him. Everyone there is terrified of him. SHOCKING. Thank you for your information reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 10, 2020 5:11 PM MST
      November 10, 2020 1:40 PM MST

Figures.  We haven't had anyone in (with) intelligence leading the country for 4 years now.
      November 10, 2020 5:12 PM MST

Very true. Nor is there any intelligence shown by his aiders and abettors. His facilitators and enablers. His underlings. Nor is there any intelligence among the 70 million who voted for the person who lost the election. Intelligence has been silenced squashed squished extincted. They are so afraid of intelligence they do everything they can to destroy it. It is to the great discredit of the 70 million that they will forever be tained by their very bad choice. Their reward for that? I don't know but I'm pretty sure it won't be awesome great. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 11, 2020 2:16 AM MST

Who would accept a job from him knowing they will be fired in two months?
      November 11, 2020 4:49 AM MST