Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ungood news vis a vis COVID 19. Report published in The Lancet Psychiatry Journal. Verified by an Oxford University Professor. WHAT?

Ungood news vis a vis COVID 19. Report published in The Lancet Psychiatry Journal. Verified by an Oxford University Professor. WHAT?

Per Paul Harrison, Professor of Psychiatry at Britain's OXFORD UNIVERSITY 20% of COVID 19 patients later develop mental illness.

It can be anxiety depression or insomnia. Further COVID 19 can AGE THE BRAIN by 10 years.

The more you know.

Posted - November 10, 2020

Responses

The more we learn about this disease, the more after-effects it seems to have, though I would think anxiety and depression would be understandable.
      November 10, 2020 11:06 AM MST

Yes. When they develop something with side effects they need to develop something to handle the side effects. That something also has side effects and something has to be developed to handle those. It goes on and on and on and an unbroken chain. A way to make more money it seems. Of course I've never developed a vaccine so what do I know? Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      November 10, 2020 2:04 PM MST