Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » DIRTY LAUNDRY. This is what is going on in America right now behind closed doors. It is dangerously horrendous. Is it purposeful?

DIRTY LAUNDRY. This is what is going on in America right now behind closed doors. It is dangerously horrendous. Is it purposeful?

The person who lost the election has not been seen for days. He tweets and fired the Secretary of Defense via TWEET
The current vice president has gone on vacation
The person who lost the election plans to fire the heads of CIA/FBI soon.
The transition of new is blocked. "They" are refusing to fund the transition. Know what's worse?

President- Elect JOE BIDEN is being BLOCKED from receiving intelligence information. BLOCKED. STOPPED. REFUSED ACCESS. It is his RIGHT to be apprised of what is going on and the person who lost the election is prevent that from happening.

The world is watching. This is a perfect way for the person who lost the election to weaken us so that one of his pals can attack us at our most vulnerable time. A set up. Rigged.

You read it here.

It is a very DANGEROUS situation that is being controlled by the person who lost the election, the toady sycophant scairdy cat Republicans and all the lemmings. Do they know what they do? Forgive them LORD for they know not what they do? OF COURSE THEY KNOW. OF COURSE THEY DO. They celebrate and high five and head twitch and eye roll and in general think they got this. They control. They decide. They prevent. May they all roast in HE** for this.

Watch and see what happens. Whatever you think is going on isn't. Sabotage undermining with the goal to have America so weak anyone can come in and rape and pillage. Brilliant plan of  a self-described wise extremely stable genius man. Admire him? SIGH. Stay tuned. I will update you unless they silence me or blow me up.

All 70 million who voted for the one who lost as conspirators colluders and support what is going on. They are untied in this desire to destroy America if the one who lost the election is thrown out. How sweet it is.

Posted - November 10, 2020

Responses

First, Trump hasn't lost the election yet, and second, Biden is not President yet. The Democrats have had their dirty laundry piling up for decades and the stench of it is overwhelming. What's really dangerous for this country is when a person allows their political bias and the biased liberal media to distort their minds and to do the thinking for them instead of actually gaining a little dignity and thinking for themselves.

The further left the Democrat party races the worse it will be for this country. A unified rule for the Democrats would officially end the United States as we know it. And unless God intervenes, it will happen. My dad was a die-hard, straight-ticket voting Democrat for most of his life. And he finally could see where the Democrat party was headed and during Clinton's presidency, permanently turned his back on the Democrats corruption.
      November 10, 2020 1:57 PM MST