Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You know what would be very helpful? Those who voted for trump get a forehead TATTOO saying "I VOTED FOR TRUMP". Why?

You know what would be very helpful? Those who voted for trump get a forehead TATTOO saying "I VOTED FOR TRUMP". Why?

So the rest of us could cut them a very wide swath knowing they were probably contagious and diseasaed.

We KNOW all 70 million of them have contempt disdain for science and that they will not mask or social distance. We are at their mercy.

Now wearing the tattoo would be great for them wouldn't it? They could live each day with pride identifying themselves as a lover of the person who lost the election. A way of showing their unabated loyalty to him. He would LOVE it.

Everyone wins. What's wrong with that? What could it hurt? Everyone says so.

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses

That way, we could easily identify the fools among us. :)
      November 11, 2020 6:57 AM MST

Exactly. You can judge a book by its cover that way. Because you can't always tell who is what until he/she opens the mouth and by then it's late to escape. This way you just avoid sidestep ignore up front. I'd like that bigly too L. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 12, 2020 6:45 AM MST

If only it was that easy. :)
      November 12, 2020 9:05 AM MST

"IF ONLY". Two little words that tell it all. IF ONLY. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 13, 2020 11:13 AM MST