Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How would you choose if you were a "head" of a company or country? Those who KNOW MORE THAN YOU DO or those who agree with you? Why?

How would you choose if you were a "head" of a company or country? Those who KNOW MORE THAN YOU DO or those who agree with you? Why?

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses

My ego is no so fragile that I would refrain from hiring someone who knows more than me about some facet of my business.  If my business is to succeed, it requires hiring the best and brightest.  Of course, not Trump's idea of "best and brightest."
      November 11, 2020 6:50 AM MST

I have always been drawn to people smarter than me and I always will. I'd pick the most knowledgeable most smartest most brightest most bestest I could find. I'd be crazy not to do so! Thank you for your reply L. I don't suffer fools. I do not have friends who are clods or dumbbells. I'm a snob about that. SIGH.
      November 12, 2020 6:47 AM MST

I'm much the same as you in that regard.  I can abide someone who knows less than I do so long as they have the desire to learn.
      November 12, 2020 9:04 AM MST

True! I'll take someone who isn't a genius but wants to do it right over a brilliant know it all. They can sink a company! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 13, 2020 11:15 AM MST