Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Dr. Anthony Fauci, a world-reknowned EPIDEMIOLOGIST and PANDEMIC EXPERT or dr. scott atlas, photographer of body parts. Which do you prefer?

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a world-reknowned EPIDEMIOLOGIST and PANDEMIC EXPERT or dr. scott atlas, photographer of body parts. Which do you prefer?

For what?

For leading the country OUT OF A pandemic?

The leading scientific knowledgeable EXPERT or a "doctor" who is a radiologist and just takes pictures of body parts?

We know who the person who lost the election chose to listen to...the fan of herd mentality immunity.

Would that be your choice too?

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses

I believe Dr. Fauci is a national treasure and I'm fairly certain that Joe Biden will keep him on in his p0osition, even if the putz fires him for the next couple of months.  I'm not surprised that Trump installed Scott Atlas in the task force.  He has a knack for installing people who have no qualifications for the jobs they're in, why would he change things up now?
      November 11, 2020 6:47 AM MST

A marriage made in heaven. Between a guy who photographs heads and a guy who will do anything for a photo op including teargassing peaceful protesters! FATE! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 12, 2020 6:49 AM MST