Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » People that prefer to do otherwise dare not utter a word. They fear the person who lost the election is listening/watching 24/7.Ridiculous?

People that prefer to do otherwise dare not utter a word. They fear the person who lost the election is listening/watching 24/7.Ridiculous?

What "otherwise"? Well ya see Joe Biden has been around for decades and many people LIKE him and many people would LIKE TO CONGRATULATE HIM but dare not. That is some otherwise.

They are not at all afraid of the person who lost the election. They are terrified of his base who will take it out on them by not voting for them. By attacking them. By insulting them. By LYING ABOUT THEM. TO DESTROY THEM. The base is VINDICTIVE VICIOUS VITRIOLIC. The base will punish anyone at any time for anything they dislike pertaining to how the person who lost the election is being treated.

Imagine that? The "little people". The great unwashed. The unimportant expendables that only have value during election time.

Well I swan. I never did know such a thing t'were possible.

The little people. The great unwashed. The lower class. The blue collars.The uneducated. The unimportant. The unnecessary. The worker bees.

Rise. You have nothing to lose but your shackles. As long as the person who lost the election is alive the base will protect him in every way possible. BE WARNED. They are gun people and live by the second amendment. They open carry. They MEAN BUSINESS. Are there 70 million of them? Who knows. Quite possibly.

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses