Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Well well well well. Allegedly there is some indication that Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Kavamaugh may vote to KEEP the AHCA. WHAT?

Well well well well. Allegedly there is some indication that Chief Justice Roberts and Justice Kavamaugh may vote to KEEP the AHCA. WHAT?

The beer drinking Kavanaugh is not a rubber stamp conservative justice? Justice Kavanaugh ACTUALLY is an independent who considers each thing independent of his political affiliation? You mean we actually didn't suffer by his appointment? You mean it? You wouldn't joke about a thing like this would you?

At this moment it APPEARS AS IF the Affordable Health Care Act is on track to remain.With two CONSERVATIVES likely to join the 3 Liberals. What will be will be. The future's not ours to see. Que Sera Sera. What will be will be.

What will the person who lost he election do about it? Deappoint Kavanaugh? Unappoint him? Sue and jail him? DEPORT HIM? Take away his citizenship? We know the person who lost the election doesn't take fury lying down. He acts on it. Oboy. Stay tuned. Blood letting ahead.

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses

I was quite surprised to read this yesterday.  I believe that there are portions of the ACA that nay be unconstitutional and if that's the case, then they should be removed or revised to comply.  They are playing with the lives of 20 million people if they scrap the entire thing.  That would mean that those who can't afford any other insurance or who are not insured through their employers will have no coverage at all.  That is a very scary thought even for those of us who to have coverage.  One mildly serious illness could put many of those families into bankruptcy.  Is that really what we want for our country?
      November 11, 2020 6:43 AM MST

I know Justice Roberts has a mind of his own and is not owned by anyone. I suspect Kavanaugh may be like that too. This is the second or third time he has come out the side of the libs. Time will tell. Fingers crossed. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 12, 2020 6:50 AM MST

I hope so.
      November 12, 2020 9:02 AM MST

:):):)
      November 13, 2020 11:16 AM MST

Maybe it is a trick to try and fool us that they are not in Trump's  pocket then when it comes time for them to vote on if the election was rigged they will vote in Trump's favour. Cheers!
      November 11, 2020 9:16 AM MST

I think it will be a cold day in HE** if the supremes take up anything to do with the election. The New York Times reached out to all states to ask if ANY FRAUD had been found? Both REPUBLICANS and DEMOCRATS who replied (all did) SAID THERE WAS NONE! NONE! So the disgusting billybarfbarr will fall flat on his a** if he tries o bring a case to them. You have to have STANDING. You have to have  a dog in the fight and prove you have been injured before the supremes will take up anything. So that issue is closed. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      November 11, 2020 9:26 AM MST