Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING." This is true. Nothing will happen behind closed doors. It will be all out in the open. All is well. Happy?

"THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING." This is true. Nothing will happen behind closed doors. It will be all out in the open. All is well. Happy?

All the lawsuits being thrown out of court should be an embarrassment.
All the ignoring of facts and making up of accusations should not be happening.

Should be
Should not be

Who among you thought that the person who lost the election FAIR AND SQUARE would leave quietly?

Who among you thought the people who are terrified of him would step out of line?

All of this gibberish sturm un drang occupies space but has no validity. Making noise is not the same thing as making valid points.

Meanwhile tempus is fugiting. Every day in every way we getting closer and closer to freedom. 70 days left of this gawdawful NIGHTMARE before it's over and done and behind us? Oh ye of little faith believe that right will out and wrong will not. Be comforted in know that the abomination of a nation will be ending soon.

Cheer up. Keep your spirits up. Keep your eye on the prize. Ignore the blathering white noise. Wear earplugs.

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses

The attorneys who are filing these lawsuits should be ashamed of themselves.  The firms they are with should immediately sever all ties with them and they should be relegated to the dustbin of the Bar Associations to which they are members.
      November 11, 2020 6:37 AM MST

I think they should all be disbarred! They live lawyering a bad name. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 12, 2020 6:51 AM MST

There was something in yesterday's paper that some of the firms who were representing him have disengaged themselves from him.  
      November 12, 2020 9:02 AM MST

Smart move. The writing has been on the walls for days now. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 13, 2020 11:17 AM MST

I can't understand why they would have even represented him in the election lawsuits to begin with.
      November 13, 2020 11:19 AM MST

NO RESPECTABLE LAWFIRM has been doing any work for the dork for years. These ambulances chasers are the bottom of the barrel..the scrapings the dregs the bottom feeders. Their incompetence is obvious as is their abject ignorance. Their lawsuits are being thrown out because they are all only allegations with ZERO substantiations. They are annoying the he** out of the judges. Dumb and dumber rules the day. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 13, 2020 11:24 AM MST

I'll be honest - a couple of those law firms are big names in the legal field - not exactly the bottom of the barrel.  I hope they got huge retainers up front because you and I know how few bills Trump actually pays.
      November 13, 2020 11:27 AM MST

REALLY? SERIOUSLY? OMG. That shocks me. Well I guess you'd know a lot more about that than I would L. That shocks me. The person who lost the election FAIR AND SQUARE is definitely a cheapskate deadbeat well know for not paying his bills. This is why only DEUTSCHE bank would loan him money. I guess the nefarious connections emboldened them?  Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 13, 2020 11:32 AM MST

I'm not sure even Deutsche Bank will lend him money now. :)
      November 13, 2020 12:05 PM MST

Bet Russia will. Saudi Arabia. Turkey. Maybe even North Korea? No legitimate leader would of course give him the time of day. I just wonder how he will end up where and when he will pass away to meet his maker? Will I be alive to witness it? Who knows? I'd kinda like ta but we'll see. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 14, 2020 5:11 AM MST

None of those countries will have any reason to lend him money because Trump won't be in any position to do them any favors - no quid pro quo.  I don't care where he ends up or when he meets his maker so long as he does.
      November 14, 2020 7:23 AM MST