Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Everyone knows the election is over and done and Joe Biden won except the person who lost the election. Because?

Everyone knows the election is over and done and Joe Biden won except the person who lost the election. Because?

We are told that everyone knows it's all over but they are afraid to tell the person who lost the election and so they are humoring him and indulging his fantasies until they can no longer do so...in about a week or so.

Indulging an old man? Senility surely is the cause of that indulgence. Being kind to an insane man who has only his world of delusion to live in because reality is something he cannot accept.

So they indulge and play along and pretend and lie. My oh my.

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses

Who is everyone? The far left-leaning Democrats and the liberal biased media? Always remember, it's the voters that declare the winner, not the media. And you know that.
      November 11, 2020 8:21 AM MST

Who is everyone?---well, most people who can tell that one number is larger than the other when you are trying to figure out who has the most votes and therefore is the winner of any given election.---

Of course, if you think voter fraud is widespread, then explain why the Republican candidates weren't soundly defeated in North Carolina?

Edit:  changed phraseology This post was edited by tom jackson at November 11, 2020 9:13 AM MST
      November 11, 2020 9:05 AM MST

:):):)
      November 11, 2020 9:13 AM MST