Active Now

DannyPetti
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Won't it be splendid to have a PRESIDENT who rewards the noble the good the brave? For a change?

Won't it be splendid to have a PRESIDENT who rewards the noble the good the brave? For a change?

I am so sick and tired of having the vile venal evil rewarded with pardons and accolades and celebratory acknowledgement. SICK AND TIRED of the vile evil ones being the "best" of the best.

ARE YOU TOO?

Posted - November 11, 2020

Responses

I'm looking forward to all those executive orders that will undo Trump's assault on our democracy.
      November 11, 2020 10:44 AM MST

Joe said that is his DAY ONE PRIORITY! To rescind all of the Executive Orders of the person who lost the election. DAY ONE! Well the person who lost the election did just that vis a vis President Barack Obama. The person who LOST THE ELECTION made it a point to undo what Obama done did. Why? Because the person who lost the election is a green-eyed jealous envious girlyman JEALOUS of President Obama and thought by rescinding what what Obama  did he would be erased from our memories. That shows you how very stupid dumb the person who lost the election is was and always will be. STUPID DUMB to kingdom come. STUPID STUPID from here to eternity. STUPID DUMB to infinity and beyond. A STUPID DUMB STUPID DUMB STUPID DUMB. Sigh. I wonder if I got that out of my system? We'll see. Thank you for your reply tom! :)
      November 11, 2020 11:04 AM MST