Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The President-Elect and his team are under strict guidelines to have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION. SMART?

The President-Elect and his team are under strict guidelines to have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION. SMART?

Since the current gubment bugment is STONEWALLING and OBSTACLING they are being ignored as useless.

Where is te CURRENT intelligence information they are receiving coming from? As I suspected from RECENT intelligence officers who left but still have insights into the world dangers.

Lots of way to skin a cat. The hissyfit tantrum baby who lost the election has ordered that no help or information be given to President-Elect Biden...jeopardizing our country. Why does he not care enough about the country and the people to be forthcoming? Hahahahahahahahaha. Sillybillies. He cares not naught at all about anything or anyone him but himself. And all the parasites feeding off him are spineless whinya** terrified toadies so they are of no use. Bobbleheads never are.

Yet the government of the people by the people and for the people will survive and continue on DESPITE the best efforts of the person who lost the election and his terrified minion lemmings lapdog puppet robots.

And so it goes. Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.

Posted - November 12, 2020

Responses

Yet back in 2016 that same person demanded that they bring him in.  In fact, he thought he was president the moment he won.  Guess what's good for the goose isn't for the gander.
      November 12, 2020 11:40 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Shuhak. President-Elect Biden said it would have been nice to get the daily briefings but they will do fine without them. Not his exact words but that tells me that he is being briefed by those in the Intelligence community only it is being done surreptitiously by patriotic Americans who believe these games being played by the person who lost the election are petty frivolous and dangerous beyond iimagination That he is backed by almost all the gop is shocking.I'll survive it. :)
      November 13, 2020 2:42 AM MST