Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When you talk are your hands wildly gesticulating, occasional moving or quite still? Do wild gesticulations distract/annoy you in others?

When you talk are your hands wildly gesticulating, occasional moving or quite still? Do wild gesticulations distract/annoy you in others?

Do the hands act as hypnotic things like snakes come up out of basket and all you can do is look at them and never hear with head of those hands is saying?

Posted - November 13, 2020

Responses

Occasionally moving and sometimes still.  I do not wildly gesticulate with my hands and I hate being next to someone who does.  Nothing worse than sitting next to someone whose hands are flying in your face.
      November 13, 2020 6:50 PM MST

Ever notice how the person who lost the election FAIR AND SQUARE is always talking with his hands? They are never still. I wonder if he is aware of how odd that is? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      November 14, 2020 1:44 AM MST

He expresses with his hands what he's incapable of clearly expressing with words.  
      November 14, 2020 7:33 AM MST

Think so? Of course I am definitely prejudiced. Everything about the man annoys me very bigly. Did President Obama talk with his hands? Does President Joe? I admit despising a person colors all my opinions about him in everything. Now I don't mind passionate intense people who use their hands a lot. But the loser is neither in my opinion. The only emotion he exhibits is hate. As far as I can tell. He stokes fear and is terrified of being thought of as weak or as a loser. He is both of course. Well I could go on forever but what's the point? He is a lame duck duck. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 14, 2020 7:44 AM MST

Both Obama and Biden use their hands when speaking, but in a controller manner.  Their hands are not all over the place.  I think the only way I would not be annoyed by Trump is if he was stuffed by a taxidermist.
      November 14, 2020 7:47 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahaha! You know by now how suggestible my mind's eye is. LIFE SIZE Or shrunk like those headhunters shrink heads? With golf club in hand or cellphone or McDonald's burger? Orange hair plugs orange tan and still rather rotundly obese or slimmed down? There are so many ways he could be stuffed. Now it's up to me to get that image/those images out of my head. Good luck with that! Oh remember the photo of him walking away with toilet paper stuck on the bottom of shoe? That would be ideal too. Maybe we need a lot of iterations to please all tastes. Thank you for your reply L! What would you have him doing when stuffed? Any favorite pose? This post was edited by RosieG at November 14, 2020 8:22 AM MST
      November 14, 2020 8:03 AM MST

The toilet paper was one of the best, but the one I liked most was him walking up the stairs to Air Force One and the wind blowing his hair so it stood straight up.

Or the one where he couldn't figure out how to close his umbrella so he just left it there.

He's about as coordinated as a rock and just as dumb.

November 14, 2020 8:33 AM MST

I adore that hair one. I never saw it before. Remember the one where it was raining and he walked ahead under an umbrella as Melania and Barron walked behind unbrella less? That right there said it all I thought. Or when he wobble walked down a ramp? Or when he pushed some foreign leader out of the way to elbow himself in front at some world meeting?. Gosh there are so many. Or the one where he mimics a reporter whom I believe was palsied through it was not at all funny so I take that back. It did show how cruel he is though. Mustn't forget that. Gosh this was so fun L. Thanks for the stroll through memory lane. Let's do it again! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 14, 2020 8:41 AM MST
      November 14, 2020 8:39 AM MST

My search turned up plenty of these kinds of photos.  Yes, I recall him letting Melania stand in the rain while he held the umbrella over himself and the others, too.  
      November 14, 2020 8:43 AM MST

Typical. Sigh. I just don't know how these women tolerate such treatment. It's not good for the child to see that in my opinion. But my carrot was never money so what do I know? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 14, 2020 8:45 AM MST

Well, if you look at her history before she married Trump, you'll see she's earned her way doing things most women with self-esteem wouldn't do.  I can only imagine what Barron's life must be like.  It never appears that Trump has any emotional attachment to him.  I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't spend much time with his son at all.  Maybe that's a good thing.
      November 14, 2020 9:03 AM MST

Well Barron must know his sperm donor had mistresses/prostitutes he had sex with while his mother was pregnant with him and paid them HUSH MONEY to hush. I think the loser has no attachment to his kids at all except for Ivanka whom he lusts after apparently. Sociopaths are emotionless. Among all his personality deficits that surely is among the most obvious. Thank you for your reply L. I wish Barron well and maybe he will escape the bad luck of having the sperm/egg donors which gave him life. Sigh. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 14, 2020 9:44 AM MST

I hope so for his sake.
      November 14, 2020 9:54 AM MST

Ditto. :):):)
      November 14, 2020 9:58 AM MST