Active Now

Kittigate
Nevan B
SpunkySenior
Baba
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "The president is absolutely within his right to DEMAND recounts". Unlimited? Recounts until he gets the result he wants?

"The president is absolutely within his right to DEMAND recounts". Unlimited? Recounts until he gets the result he wants?

Posted - November 13

Responses

Until they can prove what happened in the district, in MI that counted 6000 Trump votes for Biden, did not happen in the other 47 districts in just that state. I will not believe Biden won.  And I am not alone. 

This is going to take awhile. Courts will sort it out. 
      November 16, 2020 6:58 AM MST

Maybe someone should search on snopes.com as to whether or not Biden is the legitimate president-elect and end all this confusion..
      November 14, 2020 2:48 PM MST

No offical winner until EC votes in Dec.   Media does not determine winners dispite what they may think. 
      November 15, 2020 5:12 AM MST

Nor does any one particular Trump supporter.
      November 18, 2020 10:33 AM MST

Of course not.  It is votes. And we should know that those votes were legal.  
      November 18, 2020 1:07 PM MST

We do know.
      November 18, 2020 3:39 PM MST

We know thousands of votes were not counted in GA. We know thousands of Trump votes were counted as Biden votes in MI. 

Yes we know these things. This post was edited by my2cents at November 18, 2020 6:09 PM MST
      November 18, 2020 5:53 PM MST

Just like you know Trump was great for this country---
      November 19, 2020 5:10 PM MST

Yes we do. 

Ecomony booming. 
    Jobs returning.
    Stock market record breaking over and over. 
    Trade deals that actually protect US. 
    Record unemployment
    $6000 imcrease in average income
    Tax cuts.
    Bringing troops home.

Yes, he is great for our country. 

You did not know votes were counted wrong? And not counted at all?   
      November 19, 2020 5:16 PM MST

Interesting that you cite "record unemployment" as a positive---but getting one's mental wheels all pointing in the same direction can be challenging for me also at times. 

Over 250,000 deaths from Covid-19---and no concern for the dead or those who were related to or knew them---or for that matter those who are about to die because of his incompetence---(all symptoms of his psychopathy.) 

Bringing troops home so that terrorist organizations can have more room to plan and train for their attacks against other countries.

And that $6,000.00 increase in average income---well, that was just before the record 101/2-year-old economic expansion (which you refer to as a booming economy) ended with the coronavirus crisis in February.

Do you not know that a lot of posts on Q & A sites are also wrong?---and may arguably do less damage if they had not been posted at all?
      November 19, 2020 5:39 PM MST