Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I expect you like/love being you a lot. What's the very best thing about being you?

I expect you like/love being you a lot. What's the very best thing about being you?

Posted - November 13, 2020

Responses

The best thing about being me is my past life style because I can use it to scare kids from going down the wrong path and help steer them away from a life of crime and drug  abuse.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 13, 2020 10:01 AM MST

SAY WHAT? YOU? WHAT? Good golly miss molly you tried out a "wrong path" of crime and drug abuse? OK are you teasing me or serious? You know my default is SERIOUS. If it's true then well I'm really thrilled you made it through whatever it was. You wouldn't joke about something like that would you? Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      November 13, 2020 11:06 AM MST

Ya and I owe it all  to a red headed goody 2 shoes lady that helped me change  my ways. Cheers and happy weekend,
      November 13, 2020 12:10 PM MST

Let me take a SWAG...YOUR WIFE right? Are your kids redheads? I think they are called "gingers"? Do they have freckles? Lucky you Nanoose to have found someone who saved you from what would have been an empty life and filled it with joy and love and happiness. I think perhaps you might have been what she needed too. Good on the both of you! Thank you for sharing that m'dear! Very bigly! :)
      November 13, 2020 12:15 PM MST