Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you get rid of dangerous mold is it gone forever or does it keep coming back?

If you get rid of dangerous mold is it gone forever or does it keep coming back?

Posted - November 14, 2020

Responses

You might eradicate the original mould but you also need remove its food and favoured conditions, otherwise, sooner or later spores from another colony of the same species will move in.

I'll leave you to pick out of that biology lesson, whatever political analogy you might think......
      November 18, 2020 2:48 PM MST

Eagle Eye! I can't get anything by you can I m'dear? I've read that when the duck is ousted his influence will remain. He threatens to run again in 2024. In the meantime he plans to run things and control things that occur among Republicans. So in a way we won't really be rid of him. Not a happy prospect. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      November 19, 2020 1:45 AM MST

Ah, well, you see, Rosie my dear.. you have caught me out a few times in the past by asking what seem perfectly innocent questions, only to find you had a political point behind them!

There's been some wondering about what His Nibs will do next, with establishing a TV station (or buying an existing one) being one theory, especially now he's found Fox wasn't quite the personal mouthpiece he thought! 

I know he's threatening to run for President again in 2024, but anything could happen in those four years and he might find it better to slink away and quietly resume his not-too-successful business career, or even just retire to a life of golf and not much else.  
      November 19, 2020 7:48 AM MST