Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It is awesome to have so much control over people's brains. An old fat man says "I AM A FOX a HUNK" and they believe him. Why? How?

It is awesome to have so much control over people's brains. An old fat man says "I AM A FOX a HUNK" and they believe him. Why? How?

They do not believe what they see. They believe what the fat old man tells them to see. What kind of black magic is that?

Posted - November 16, 2020

Responses

Sometimes I wonder if they would  believe what they smell (Trump probablly has BO). Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 17, 2020 2:25 AM MST
      November 16, 2020 10:12 AM MST

I agree with thee Nanoose but whatever emanates from him is perfume to them apparently. That's why I think maybe some black magic is involved. If only there weren't so many of them. But over 72 million voted for more of the same. That is SHOCKING. Something that is incomprehensible to me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      November 17, 2020 2:27 AM MST

People only believe what they want to believe.  If the truth isn't what they want to hear, they'll gladly welcome a lie that is.  That's why they're so easily duped.
      November 16, 2020 4:44 PM MST

I get that part Shuhak. What I don't get is how on earth over 72 million people voted for more of the same. Do you? That is just mindboggling to me. How can any logical reasonable sane person want more of what we have tried to survive through for 4 years? I don't get it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      November 17, 2020 2:24 AM MST

I have to throw my hands up in utter bewilderment too.  It defies comprehension.

A man lies, and is utterly self-serving... and people love him.
    The same man is so prideful that he's willing to let thousands of people die just so he can bask in the spotlight - and the people cheer him on.
    People are willing to risk their lives and the lives of others - for a party.
    People die of a virus - and with their dying breath deny its existence.

????  Illogical

I mean, there's such a thing as stupidity, but these actions are light-years beyond stupidity.
      November 17, 2020 11:31 AM MST

They are clearly a subspecies of homo sap with which we are unfamiliar. Where they lived before the 2020 Prez election loser came out of the slime I don't know. But they are not of our ilk by any stretch of the imagination. One day we'll learn of their origin/source. Mebbe. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 17, 2020 4:32 PM MST
      November 17, 2020 12:39 PM MST

Doesn't the old saying "Convince a fool against his will, he'll be the same opinion still" remind us that one can't fix stupid?---But according to the internet posts, one can still laugh at stupid.
      November 16, 2020 6:45 PM MST

Do you have a clue how their brains are wired tom? I can't figure it out. That in excess of 72 million would want more of the same. How have they survived to adulthood? Is there a separate level of life running parallel to ours of which we were unaware? I know there are conspiracy theory crackpots around here and there. And I know there are racists around here and there. But SO MANY OF THEM? That is incomprehensible to me how so many of them surround us and I never had a clue. Have I been asleep at the wheel and unaware all these years or is something very sinister happening which is changing things? I keep trying to understand it. You don't have to agree with something to understand it. I say I give up but I can't seem to do so. At times I'm detached enough to just roll along but mostly I can't do that either. I guess I'm stuck. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday to thee and thine! :)
      November 17, 2020 2:22 AM MST

Beyond "improperly"--no I don't
      November 17, 2020 2:33 PM MST

Thank you for your reply.
      November 18, 2020 2:44 AM MST