Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Have you ever had a massage ? If yes, was it a full body or partial ? Was it given by a male or a female

Have you ever had a massage ? If yes, was it a full body or partial ? Was it given by a male or a female

Posted - October 15, 2016

Responses

I give massage.  Why do you want to know?

No happy endings either.  

I am in school right now to renew my license because I have not done massage in years and need to go back to work.   I do all kinds of massage, I concentrate on full-body massages with basically working on areas that cause particular pain to an individual.   It's a good career for me.
      October 16, 2016 12:01 AM MDT

I was just wondering ... I've done Massage , Reflexology, Acupressure, and Therapeutic Touch for about 46 years .... 

Just wondering how many here have ever had a massage ... what kind , and if they enjoyed it ... 
      October 16, 2016 12:08 AM MDT

I received a gift certificate for an hour full body massage years ago.  I thought it would be great but I wasn't happy to take off all of my clothes.  The woman was like six feet tall and probably weighted 275.  She was big.  She said I had to remove all my clothes and I told her I was not going to remove my panties.  I explained that the part of me underneath my panties were not to be massaged.   I couldn't really enjoy it and have never been interested again.  I actually received another gift certificate and gave it away. 
      October 16, 2016 12:13 AM MDT

One time by a female professional in my home. It was OK, but not worth the money.
      October 16, 2016 5:10 AM MDT

never had one, havent been that lucky
      October 16, 2016 7:18 PM MDT

• Many hundreds in the last 34 years. My husband was a professional masseur until tenosynovitis made it impossible.
    Our favourite masseur now is a man of about 50 who is a master of Kahuna, and also an Advanced Iyengar Teacher.
    He's so good that a massage from him feels like floating in the Red Sea, buoyant upon waves of unconditional, non-sexual love.
      October 17, 2016 12:57 AM MDT