Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's dam* lucky we didn't have to rely on today's WHINYA** lazy spoiled rotten American to build our country. Isn't it?

It's dam* lucky we didn't have to rely on today's WHINYA** lazy spoiled rotten American to build our country. Isn't it?

Traveling cross the nation in wagons across unknown lands. Never would have happened.

I don't know why Americans are so soft and whinya**ed and spoiled.

When did it begin and who started it? Surely not our hardy PIONEER stock. Surely not.

If they were to see what we have today compared to what they had and how we moan and groan and kvetch and complain and whinya** through every day they would be ashamed of us,  appalled disgusted. I am. You?

Posted - November 19, 2020

Responses

Build America... heck, they couldn't dosquat unless there was an app for it. 

Is there an app for a revolution?

Where can I get an Uber train west?

Ride a horse for miles.. with no McDonalds?  

The British will just have to wait until after I've had my morning coffee.

Build my own house from trees???  Wood comes from Home Depot, not trees!

The're lazy, as they have never had to sacrifice - anything.  They can't even wear a simple mask to help save others.   Everything's been "given" to them and done for them.  Few could sustain themselves without a grocery store and an iphone.  The only way they know how to forge weapons and tools is to order them from Amazon or eBay.
      November 19, 2020 12:48 PM MST

You are hilarious! I think you should put all such responses in a book so others can enjoy what I enjoy daily! Seriously! What would be a better gift to humanity that laughter? I can't think of one that is within the reach of us. Well saving lives of course but that would mean you'd be a surgeon. I think if saving lives is first on the list of contributions to mankind then art/music/literature must be a very close second. All the pleasure it gives us. It makes it possible to lose oneself in other worlds and other times. That's a wonderful gift to me given. A magic carpet as it were to peace and quiet and love and beauty. Think about it. You are one very funny dude. You don't need me to tell you that. Anyway if you do let me know the title. Okey dokey? Thank you for your reply. I think I must needs ask.
      November 22, 2020 5:52 AM MST