Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Attention American capitalists. Invest in graveyards crematoriums and funeral homes. Get rich off death. WHY NOT?

Attention American capitalists. Invest in graveyards crematoriums and funeral homes. Get rich off death. WHY NOT?

Posted - November 19, 2020

Responses

I bet trump already is.  Worrying about the stock market, not giving a crap about the virus.... it makes perfect sense.  (Chapel of the trump; trump in peace; Mar-a-lago (already has 18 holes)).    
      November 19, 2020 12:29 PM MST

OH M G Shuhak! I started off with ELEMENT and he totally cracked me up. ET TU BRUTE? "already has 18 holes"? I can't type it without giggling. If Jim weren't taking a nap right now I'd call him over to the computer to read this. As a golfer HE WOULD LOVE IT! Thank you for your reply m'dear! Too funny! : )
      November 19, 2020 2:07 PM MST

Excellent idea. I'll open a store 'Caskets-я-Us'.
      November 19, 2020 1:40 PM MST

Hahahahahahahahaha! Geez E that took me totally by surprise! I LOVE IT! IT IS BRILLIANT! Have you registered it so no one can use it but you? I'm also thinking you could expand to HEARSES and Sympathy cards. And flowers! A ONE STOP SHOP as it were! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine. Is Mike DeWine surviving? I'd hate to lose him. :)
      November 19, 2020 2:04 PM MST

Hate is a profound emotion that can pollute the spirit and poison the mind and soul. If a person has hate in their life, they probably know how damaging and mind-consuming it can become. It also weakens you emotionally. Hatred is like cancer, it rots you away from the inside out.

The thing is, we may not know what each day has in store for us. We could be gone tomorrow. Any minute could truly be our final goodbye. Then it's too late to make things right. However, we do have this moment. This time. Today. Right now. What's interesting is that it takes way more effort to live in and to shell out hate than it does to allow love to flow and to show the proper respect and common-courtesy even if we may feel a person doesn't deserve it.
      November 19, 2020 10:55 PM MST