Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What happens worst case due to FAULTY WIRING. Not electrical but political?

What happens worst case due to FAULTY WIRING. Not electrical but political?

Posted - November 19, 2020

Responses

A metaphorical conflagration?
      November 19, 2020 2:39 PM MST

Oh my goodness Durdle how I wish it were a metaphor. We could discuss it at arm's length and never be touched by it. Well the orange duck is faultily wired and so too are the members of his cabal and so too are those who know he is insane but go along with him because he terrifies them. There is no end to his capacity for revenge retaliation vendetta and "getting back at". That's our cross to bear which burden was gleefully accepted by his adoring worshippers. So much so that they voted for him again. That is the hardest thing of all to accept. They voted for him again. Can you explain it? I mean you are not in the middle of it. You may have a better view than I do. There's a question in there which I shall ask. Thank you for your reply. How much longer and what happens in the meantime and thereafter? :(
      November 20, 2020 2:43 AM MST

No, I'm afraid I can't explain it either.

I gather he's not as successful at property-speculation as he like us all think, either, so perhaps he saw politics as offering success as compensation, then can't stand losing. Oh yes, he will bluster and complain and try to take revenge, but he can't really do anything but accept the situation however much he hates it.

I heard on the News this evening that the South Georgia re-count has verified the first count was correct. 
      November 20, 2020 3:44 PM MST

He invited a delegation from Michigan to a meeting at the White House. They went. The purpose of course was to convince them to throw out the results of the election as being "fraudulent" and then having Republican electors vote for the duck in December. My understanding is they refused. Why they went was a mistake. That they stood their ground (if they did) is a good thing. Every state has reported NO fraud. But the hapless duck and his embarrassing ambulance chasing "lawyer" rudy g(who was seen lying down on a bed with his hand down his pants and a girl he thought was 15 looking on. This is what we are being charged $20K per day allegedly. No responsible respectable lawyer wants anything to do with the duck so he has is the senile perverted money hungry hoor rudy g. There is also another outrageous liar..a dame...who keeps throwing lies out there and when asked for proof ignores it. Tucker Carlson a very right-wing talk show host excoriated her for it! He said he had repeatedly invited her to the show but required that she send PROOF of her allegations. She finally asked him to stop calling her. She is front and center and a crackpot too. The duck is left with dregs and dreck to defend him. It is hilarious to watch. In fact rudyg apparently dyes his hair black and during his press conference on either side of his face was a black line of hair dye streaming down his face with his sweat. A sorrier a** I have never seen but I'm sure we will. More to come. The duck adores him. Figgers. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      November 21, 2020 1:39 AM MST

Worst case scenario - Adolf Hitler.  (Need I say more?)
      November 19, 2020 5:41 PM MST

We have the pathetic clone here. Just give him another 4 years and see what he will do. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      November 20, 2020 1:44 AM MST