Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It is HUMILIATING to be a country that a madman could singlehandedly transform into what it is today. WEAK FEARFUL OBEDIENT. Isn't it?

It is HUMILIATING to be a country that a madman could singlehandedly transform into what it is today. WEAK FEARFUL OBEDIENT. Isn't it?

I did not know of this defect in the integrity of the nation. I was fooled by all the things that came before. The sacrifices the unity the bravery the pride.

Today we are THE laughingstock of the world. Though I do know some of those observing our demise are sad about it. I thank them.

Posted - November 20, 2020

Responses

and now hes trying to steal the electoral college.  hes trying to get republicans in rep. states to choose ones sympathetic to him, or con them into being faithless electors.
      November 20, 2020 9:59 AM MST

I know. That's why he invited two Michiganders to visit him in the Oval Office. They accepted. My understanding is they rejected his demands. Perhaps there is a spine in some Republicans. None in the cabinet and none in our gubment bugment to be sure. But elsewhere OUT THERE some decency and integrity does seem to be absolute. Meanwhile rudy g the hand down the pants man continues to make a fool of himself and the fake duck lawsuits (over three doze so far?) keep getting thrown out of court for lack of PROOF.

The goal for the duck is to drag things out to make them as difficult as possible for President Joe Biden. His tentacles are choking our country as he grasps on ever tighter because he knows what awaits him when he is booted out of the presidency. LAWSUITS and CHARGES and TRIALS and JURIES and JUDGMENTS. Remember some dumbbels said "just let trump be trump"? Well he is just being a chump that dumps on whatever he can. Or takes a dump if you get my drift! We will survive him. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 21, 2020 4:04 AM MST

and his (blind?) lemmings continue to cheer him on. This post was edited by Shuhak at November 21, 2020 10:42 AM MST
      November 21, 2020 9:36 AM MST

Go figger! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 21, 2020 10:43 AM MST

It certainly is embarrassing---

Perhaps the long time campaign of disinformation fostered on the American people by the conservative right is to blame.

Apparently, right-wing politicians believe that certain social orders and hierarchies are inevitable, natural, normal, or desirable, and are natural results of traditional social differences or the competition in market economies.
      November 21, 2020 12:22 PM MST