Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Duck and hand down pants man are predictably absurd. Want to see some headlines just from TODAY?

Duck and hand down pants man are predictably absurd. Want to see some headlines just from TODAY?

Trump election campaign asks judge to declare him winner in Pennsylvania
Trump vaccine team will not brief Biden Administration
Lara Trump reportedly considering running for senate in north carolina
Trump targets vote certification in late bid to block Biden
GOP increasingly accepts trump defeat but not in public
Trump influence seen in deadlock of Michigan election board
Republican senate says it will confirm the Biden Cabinet picks in Januar
rudyg says someone should cut off the heads of democrats as he makes a throat-slashing motion on FAUX
US tries to stop trump from selling $23 billion in arms sales to the UAE (united arab emirates)
trump shifts strategy to hold power, deny Biden
Jenna ellis trump current top lawyer once called him one of the greatest threats to our liberty
Mark meadows trump chief of staff says he cannot guarantee we will avoid a fed gubment shutdown in Dec.
Election servers in Germany show trump at 410 electoral college votes and Biden 128
Treas secty mnuchin wants to redirect $580 billion of unspent stimulus to prop small business
Georgia secty of state CERTIFIES election as trump attempts to undermine it
Trump pushes new environmental rollbacks on his way out the door
Tucker carlson "dead voters report" has embarrassingly blown up in his face
Per rudyg Detroit and Philadelphia are controlled by Dems. They can get away with anything they want

I told you so. BORING. ABSURD. PREDICTABLE.

So instead of asking all these question I ask one so you can peruse all the sh** going on. You decide what you want to comment or ignore. I report. You decide.

Posted - November 20, 2020

Responses

Trump election campaign asks judge to declare him winner in Pennsylvania---I doubt we are there yet

Trump vaccine team will not brief Biden Administration---Biden will get his briefs if/when he is clearly the winner

Lara Trump reportedly considering running for senate in north carolina---Good for her.  She will likely win

Trump targets vote certification in late bid to block Biden-- It the votes do not add up with voters number...why would we certify them?

GOP increasingly accepts trump defeat but not in public--- It will go to court.  It is a long hill to climb but the climb has started.

Trump influence seen in deadlock of Michigan election board-- Votes and voters number do not match.

Republican senate says it will confirm the Biden Cabinet picks in January--- I cannot imagine them not approving any POTUS cabinet picks.

rudyg says someone should cut off the heads of democrats as he makes a throat-slashing motion on FAUX-- Bad rhetoric but common place these days

US tries to stop trump from selling $23 billion in arms sales to the UAE (united arab emirates)---I thought that deal was already approved.

trump shifts strategy to hold power, deny Biden-- Not a complete sentence (Deny what)

Jenna ellis trump current top lawyer once called him one of the greatest threats to our liberty ---OK a lawyer without scrupples shocker

Mark meadows trump chief of staff says he cannot guarantee we will avoid a fed gubment shutdown in Dec.-- Not the first time

Election servers in Germany show trump at 410 electoral college votes and Biden 128--- Do WE have election servers in Germany??? And if we do, is that what the RAID was about last Saturday?

Treas secty mnuchin wants to redirect $580 billion of unspent stimulus to prop small business--Good

Georgia secty of state CERTIFIES election as trump attempts to undermine it-- Still will end up in courts. 

Trump pushes new environmental rollbacks on his way out the door-- OK

Tucker carlson "dead voters report" has embarrassingly blown up in his face-- Tucker has a habit of not verifying everything.  I never trust just him.

Per rudyg Detroit and Philadelphia are controlled by Dems. They can get away with anything they want-- Does anyone believe Detroit and Philly are not run by Dems??

I (WE) report. You decide.---That is an old FOX news slogan.

This post was edited by my2cents at November 20, 2020 9:04 AM MST
      November 20, 2020 9:02 AM MST