Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There is no decency integrity honor to be found in the duck gubment bugment among Republicans. NONE! But GUESS WHAT?

There is no decency integrity honor to be found in the duck gubment bugment among Republicans. NONE! But GUESS WHAT?

"Out there" in all the 50 states there are Republican election officials who do have a spine and are decent and do have integrity and cannot be extorted or threatened or intimated by a quack of a duck.

They put COUNTRY first not a duck. Good to know in these times that they exist. FEARLESS.

Anyway what kind of chicken coward is afraid of a duck? Seriously? I mean how patheetc is that?

Posted - November 21, 2020

Responses

There is also at least one in the Senate - didn't Romney vote to convict? The rest refused to even consider the evidence.
      November 21, 2020 5:08 AM MST

Yes he did. Also I believe at last count 7 Republican Senators congratulated Joe on his win. The rest of them are terrified of a duck so they say nothing. I mean if YOU did that or I did that we couldn't live with ourselves R. And others of our ilk likewise could never do that. I fail to understand the extreme cowardice and lack of love for this country they all seem to share. In the dark of the night does it ever bother them or have justified/rationalized sufficiently to sleep at night? I cannot relate to them at all. A subspecies of homo sap obviously. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 21, 2020 5:58 AM MST