Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Element 99
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » On October 1 the HOUSE signed another stimulus bill. The Republican senate left for vacation one day early refusing to act. Turkeys?

On October 1 the HOUSE signed another stimulus bill. The Republican senate left for vacation one day early refusing to act. Turkeys?

Posted - November 21, 2020

Responses

Yep, just like their leader.  Except the only turley he's going to pardon this thanksgiving is himself.
      November 21, 2020 11:48 AM MST

He played golf on Saturday. I read or heard about 22,000 cars lining up somewhere to get free food. I could be mistaken about that but 1/3 of Americans are food insecure...a pc way of saying they are always hungry and always worried about where when or if they will eat again. He golfs. They starve. Balances out. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 22, 2020 4:10 AM MST

Yep---Trumpian republicans can't be trusted to be straightforward. This post was edited by tom jackson at November 22, 2020 4:07 AM MST
      November 21, 2020 11:57 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahaha! No m'dear it's not remotely funny. It is factual and that was nervous laughter not any jocularity on my part. They are stone cold sober SOB's. I used that in a reply to Shuhak and I think it's worth repeating. They are very honest and straightforward about being vermin. No doubt. Thank you for your reply tom! :)
      November 22, 2020 4:08 AM MST