Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once we outstrip the number of hospital beds available and workers to care for you then you will be on your own. Get covid and die alone?

Once we outstrip the number of hospital beds available and workers to care for you then you will be on your own. Get covid and die alone?

Sure. What do you think will happen? A twitch of your nose and hospital beds and workers magically appear to care for YOU? Naw. It won't work that way. You will get ill and have no one to care for you and you could die. Or you could suffer through and WISH you had died because you will be unable to breathe for a very long time GASPING for every breath you get and in pain everywhere at once. Your choice. Go for it. Have your fling. Do your thing. No one dares suggest advise opine in your best interest. It's your life.

Posted - November 21, 2020

Responses

I heard that some hospitals will become so overwhelmed that doctors will be forced to choose which people get care and which don't. 

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. 
    You can stay, but you must go.
    Sorry, but we have no room
    Go back home to meet your doom.

November 21, 2020 11:46 AM MST

Jim and I would not be worth saving. At 85 and 83 we're too old to bother with. Multiply us by millions. Gruesome thought we are already there I fear. And what with the 40% traveling to be with famlly numbering more than ten wait for the awesome SURGE we get after Thanksgiving! It will be monumental! What America does best. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      November 22, 2020 4:13 AM MST