Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Lose face" or "For the sake of the face" or "Saving face". Apparently originated in China though we can't be certain. How does duck use it?

"Lose face" or "For the sake of the face" or "Saving face". Apparently originated in China though we can't be certain. How does duck use it?

That's where you try to avoid embarrassing or DISGRACING yourself. Dignity is very important.

The way the duck and his cabal et al have chosen to utilize it?

They DOUBLE DOWN on it. THEY NEVER ADMIT IT. THEY EMBRACE IT DENY IT REFUTE IT LIE ABOUT IT.

Anything but tell the truth and admit it...whatever the "it" is.

The hallmark of the duck cabal et al...SAVING FACE.

What they are too obtuse to realize is that in doubling down and denying they exacerbate the shame. They do not mitigate.

Yes. They are that ignorant.

Posted - November 22, 2020

Responses

If I were Trump, I would save face by moving to Russia and never coming back. And, he can take his family and his butt kisssers with him.
      November 23, 2020 8:11 AM MST

What would Vlad do with a washed up fat old toothless clawless lazy man? I wonder if that were to happen if the duck et famille would be welcome? Thank you for your reply L. I do see him fleeing the country to a country without extradition. He knows they have the goods on him. He is a coward. He will run. To where I don't know. I don't what value he would be to anyone. But you know what? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply L.
      November 23, 2020 8:16 AM MST

You may be right.  Once he's out of office, he's of no use to Putin at all.
      November 23, 2020 9:16 AM MST

Except as a sourvenir? He could put bozo on display in a museum of forgotten things. Ooo. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      December 20, 2020 3:55 AM MST