Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What we are witnessing is the entire Republican Party being made the sacrificial lamb at the altar of a duck. Why?

What we are witnessing is the entire Republican Party being made the sacrificial lamb at the altar of a duck. Why?

It is being alleged they despise the duck and his equally mad "base" and are terrified of his vengeance and wrath so to save themselves they pretend and play along with the mad duck so he doesn't get angry at them and banish them to the cornfield where they are never heard from again!

Can that be true? They are terrified of a fat old duck whose quacks are ignored by all non-Republicans and ridiculed and rejected as being crackpot crazy wackadoodle? What do they fear from him that the rest of the world does not? That he will roast them and eat them? I know he will eat anything but an entire political party? Even for him that's a stretch.

REMEMBER HE IS THE DUCK not the party.

Posted - November 23, 2020

Responses

They're not being "made", they're doing it to themselves.  

They willingly castrated themselves when they saw how evil trump really was.  By not having a pair, it was easy for them to believe his lies and to dismiss his actions (remember, they all wanted to disavow him at first.)  Now after all that they want us to believe that it was all a mistake and that they're being made a sacrificial lamb.  No, they willingly climbed up on that alter.   Little late now to change their minds.  They can't suddenly grow a new pair.  The damage is done.  
      November 23, 2020 11:29 AM MST

Honestly Shuhak what you say may well be true but what sane person willingly castrates himself? I mean literally or figuratively? It is an amazing feat for a fat old untalented man to have effected anything on anyone at any time. He is not to blame for that. He is a crackpot wackadoodlenoddle. But then so too are they if they WiLLINGLY CASTRATE THEMSELVES! Geez that's heavy. I gotta ask. As I said you could be right. People can get off on the most absurd of things. Maybe masochism is the lure. Ya think? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. This post was edited by RosieG at November 24, 2020 2:35 AM MST
      November 23, 2020 12:51 PM MST