Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Duck knows he is guilty of crimes and will be prosecuted. Know what I think he plans to do the day he is an ordinary citizen?

Duck knows he is guilty of crimes and will be prosecuted. Know what I think he plans to do the day he is an ordinary citizen?

He will have a plane waiting to take him to a country that does not have an extradition agreement with the United States. Whether he takes any of his family with him I don't know. He is a selfish SOB. Will he care if Ivanka or Jared get stuck with criminal charges? Will he invite them to move to a foreign country to live until they die? We will see.

He is too cowardly to face the consequences of his actions. Always has been. Always will be. Unless he takes a poison pill (idea not my own but that of a friend) what will he do? Stay and face the music? Hahahahahahahahaha. No seriously?

Posted - November 23, 2020

Responses

If his track record so far is any indication, he'll gladly throw his family (and anyone else)" under the bus just to save his hide.
    On his own he's not smart enough to jump ship.  Someone else will have to tell him (kids, rudy, etc.)

Hmm...  he's pals with Kimmy in North Korea, perhaps he'll go there.  Of course, in about 3 months Kimmy wil strap him to one of his rockets and send him back. (no want!)
      November 23, 2020 10:37 AM MST

You mean like that cowboy in that weird movie riding on a bumb as it goes toward earth? Cowboy duck? That would be funny as heck. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 23, 2020 1:09 PM MST

I believe you're referring to 'Major Kong' (played by Slim Pickens) in the movie "Dr. Strangelove".
      November 23, 2020 1:14 PM MST

Thank you. Yes. That's it! That was so hilarious to see and it's one of those scenes that remain etched on the brain! RIDE "EM COWBOY! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 23, 2020 1:18 PM MST