Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Come up too fast from the depths and you get the bends. From the 4 years to the next? Can we handle it?

Come up too fast from the depths and you get the bends. From the 4 years to the next? Can we handle it?

We are re-entering a world where experience knowledge dedication honor and devotion to country matters.

What we have escaped from is the opposite. Polar opposite. On all levels in all things on all counts.

Can we handle it?

Posted - November 24, 2020

Responses

Don't count on things going back to "normal" very fast.  trump has done a LOT of damage.  Some of that damage may be irreversible.  Don't forget that trump's already implementing scorched earth tactics.  His remaining weeks may be worse than his entire term (in form of damage).
      November 24, 2020 3:54 PM MST

I don't count on it m'dear. I hope for it though I think those odds astronomical. I know every day the duck is fomenting as much hate and destruction and sabotage as he can. That is the only way he can cope with the fury and shame of being a LOSER! All his prior agreers have turned on him. He is all alone in his madness. They will continue to faciliate/enable whatever he wants to do. They are so terrified of his wrath they will do anything so he will not target them. A terrible thing those who voted for him have wrought. SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES. We have just seen the tip of it. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Wednesday! :)
      November 25, 2020 1:31 AM MST