Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » President-Elect Biden's cabinet picks are introducing themselves to us via brief statements. All are EXPERIENCED/KNOWLEDGEABLE. Surprised?

President-Elect Biden's cabinet picks are introducing themselves to us via brief statements. All are EXPERIENCED/KNOWLEDGEABLE. Surprised?

Posted - November 24, 2020

Responses

I'm not at all surprised.  Biden is a seasoned politician and understands how the game is played.  The fact that he is filling his cabinet with people who are likely eminently qualified for their positions is a stark reminder of how poorly were Trump's choices for those same positions.  
      November 24, 2020 1:24 PM MST

I just wonder what they will find on Inauguration day? There is no vicious vitriolic vile worse than duck. He will outdo himself. He cannot stand that he is shoved aside and all the attention is being paid to Joe Biden. He will exact a terrible revenge. I sure hope I'm being way over dramatic. I would love to be dead wrong. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 24, 2020 1:39 PM MST

I'm not sure Trump will be in any position to do real harm once he's out of office.  It's what he can do in the last weeks that frightens me.
      November 24, 2020 1:42 PM MST

Think he can control Mcconnell? Remember what he did to Barack Obama? I put nothing past him. I wish he'd have a stroke and get the he** out. I wish the duck would also have a stroke that would silence him and render his thumbs and fingers PARALYZED so he could never tweet again. I'm so sick of him I could spit nails. What will it take for him to go away and stay? Just shut up? I've never seen a MORE NEEDY pathetic piece of crap than the duck. Ever. Thank you for your reply L.
      November 24, 2020 1:51 PM MST

McConnell could be the fly in the ointment, but he and Biden go way back.  It's possible they could come to some agreement on certain things.
      November 24, 2020 2:01 PM MST

One can always hope. Thank you for your reply L.! :)
      November 25, 2020 2:38 AM MST

Not a Cabinet pick. But Ezekiel Emanuel is quite a scary pick. He is on Biden's Covid Task Force.  

This man believes things such as FLU shots are wasted on the elderly. And they should not be treated to things such as Cancer screening etc.  

Google "Ezekiel Emanuel and FLU 75 yr olds". And take your pick of news articles.   At least President Trump's Operation Warp Speed has been such a success...we will have vaccines being distributed before Dr Death before 75 gets into power.  
      November 24, 2020 3:51 PM MST