Active Now

Shuhak
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wanna know one of the ways the duck is sabotaging Joe? Have you heard about the "open skies treaty"?

Wanna know one of the ways the duck is sabotaging Joe? Have you heard about the "open skies treaty"?

Joe said he plans to rejoin but guess what the duck is doing RIGHT NOW?

Liquidating the surveillance planes required to participate.

You think that is way too low for anyone to go?

You think wrong. The duck is doing everything he can to blow up everything before the door hits his a** on the way out.

Duck is the world's most evil GIRLY MAN. Jealousy of a SCORNED WOMAN on steroids.

The duck has always been very feminine. Nothing macho about him. Gets SQUISHY when he talks about VLAD the putrid putin. Duck DYING his hair, spraying on an orange tan..getting hair plugs. GIRLY MAN.
Well so here we go. The girly man is on a mission. His jealousy and REJECTION knows no bounds in terms of REVENGE RETALIATION. He will bring the country down. He has plenty of time.

Posted - November 25, 2020

Responses

Mr Biden should tell trump the opposite of what he's really going to do.  That way doofuses sabotages will help instead of hinder.
      November 25, 2020 10:55 AM MST

You mean Joe should LIE to the enemy? Fine with me but how does he let us know what's really going on? The best thing that could happen now is that the duck get a stroke so he will shut up. Why he doesn't remains a mystery. He is obscenely fat, gets no exercise and pigs out on junk food. Why he is still here is a mystery. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 25, 2020 11:08 AM MST

trump's lik a cat - always doing the opposite of what you tell him.
      November 25, 2020 1:12 PM MST

I KNOW you don't mean to malign cats m'dear. Cats are independent creatures. They call all the shots all the time. But they aren't evil as the duck is. I wonder if he will set a trend of what you need to be if you want to be president? Will all good republicans emulate him futurely? I gotta ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 26, 2020 2:03 AM MST

Never!  (my cat overlords wouldn't stand for that).  I was just thinking of my black cat.  When I tell him to do something, he'll deliberately do the opposite just to spite me.   So if I tell him no to do it, he'll do it with pride.
      November 26, 2020 9:49 AM MST

Maybe it's just a failure to communicate. Maybe you need to try another tack! What could it hurt? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 26, 2020 11:18 AM MST

Oh, we communicate quite well.  We have many conversations - vocally (and he always manages to get in the last word).  He's a very macho cat; proud and aloof (much like the Fonz).  If he accidentally falls off the sofa while sleeping, he'll stick his head high into the air as if to say "I meant to do that" or, "that's how a real cat gets off a sofa".  After nearly 16 years, I've learned how to handle him (or vice versa).
      November 26, 2020 1:08 PM MST

Sixteen years. That's a long time m'dear. Is he very healthy still? Sounds to me like you have his number as he has yours. A good basis for any relationship. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Black Friday 2020! :)
      November 27, 2020 1:52 AM MST

He still gets around.  Although he loves to feign being decrepit (alas, I'm at death's door.. just hold my food dish before me so I can have one last taste before I go....... a little to the left.... (*taste*) yuck, go put some juice on this.... and make it quick as the heater just came on.".   I made boxes that he uses like stairs to help him get up onto chairs.  If he thinks someone's looking, he'll climb up on them with great difficulty (grandeur).  Otherwise he uses them like springboards.  
      November 27, 2020 10:50 AM MST

He sees the VET regularly? If he starts acting weird you get him checked out? We lost our Tigger a few years ago. His nature changed but very slowly and quietly. We took him to the vet and very sadly he had developed a blood disease which I still don't understand. We got him the required shots every year. So if yours starts acting weird check him out right away. Don't wait. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 27, 2020 10:59 AM MST

Yes, he sees the vet regularly (much to his disliking).   I know he's getting old (and I hate it).  He's no longer able  to groom his back half due to his arthritis, and his fur isn't as soft as it used to be.  At least he loves being brushed (conned him into that when he was a kitten by telling him how handsome it made him look). 
    Yes, if I see any sudden change in his behavior, it's into the cat carrier and down to the vet immediately!
      November 27, 2020 11:32 AM MST

Good. Excellent. Here's to more time with him. Growing old we take for granted. Watching a pet age and grow old is very hard. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      November 28, 2020 1:43 AM MST

Even better ... let it "leak" that he may be doing that.
    Then Trump won't know if he is or not, and won't be able to take any action either way.

LOL
      November 25, 2020 1:24 PM MST

he'll be so confused he's just go out and play golf instead.  Oh, wait... that's what he's already been doing. This post was edited by Shuhak at November 26, 2020 11:18 AM MST
      November 25, 2020 3:03 PM MST

:):):)
      November 26, 2020 11:18 AM MST