Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Do you have a Christmas Der Der tube?

Do you have a Christmas Der Der tube?

A Christmas Der Der tube is a festivaly decurated empty TP roll and it is used to annouce special Christmas events like the arrival  of Christmas guest or the opening of a new box of Christmas chocolates.  A Christmas  Der Der  tube  is played by placing the tube over the lips and shouting out - der der - da der der - der der. A experienced  Der Der tube player  can achieve a reverb sound by gently and rapidly  karate chopping their neck while saying - der der - da der der - der der. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - November 27, 2020

Responses

The long tubes from gift wraps make much better der-ders. You are only second person I have heard use that term. One was a student aboot 25 years ago who told me what it was.
      November 27, 2020 1:47 PM MST

Ya the empty TP roll der der tubes are a Ukraine style the long empty  gift wrap roll der der tubes are Swiss but instead of shouting - der der - da der der - der der  you  shout - riccola riccola riccola. Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 27, 2020 4:06 PM MST

Well, I'm getting one now! 
      November 27, 2020 2:02 PM MST

It's more fun  to make your own der der tube but safty first - always use non toxic paint and markers to decorate your der der  tube and only share your der der tube with people in your coronaviris safty bubble. Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 27, 2020 4:11 PM MST