Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We all climb the ladder of our aspirations throughout out lives. The top rung varies among us. For some it is POWER. What's yours?

We all climb the ladder of our aspirations throughout out lives. The top rung varies among us. For some it is POWER. What's yours?

Do you even know? Is it within your reach and/or have you already attained it?

Wealth
Social Status
Notoriety
Power
Other

There are other ladders of course.

Honor
Justice
Integrity
Honesty
Empathy
Kindness
Etcetera etcetera etcetera

Posted - November 28, 2020

Responses

Security for my wife if I go before her.
      November 28, 2020 4:52 PM MST

Do you remember Matt? His moniker was surfdude or something. He was on Answerbag. Anyway he developed a brain tumor and so he started liquidating things and planning for the day he was going to pass away with that exact thing in mind. He wanted to insure the security of his lady. It broke my heart when he passed but he had accomplished what he wanted to do. When I read your response I thought of Matt. A very kind and loving thing to do. Thank you for your reply E and Happy Sunday to you and yours. How are things going in Ohio? Everywhere seems to be getting grimmer. Anyway please STAY SAFE! :)
      November 29, 2020 2:26 AM MST

Things aren't too bad here in Toledo, but I can't speak for other areas. I left my daughter a message to call and let me know how things are going at her hospital. Last time I talked to her, cases had doubled.
      November 29, 2020 6:31 AM MST

It will get much worse and allegedly will peak on Christmas Day. The "heartland" is now getting inundated with massive numbers of cases. Red states that were above the fray as they followed the lead of the duck. The Dakotas are very hard hit as well as other red states. I wonder if duck will say anytying about his supporters who have suffered/died or just continue to ignore it and obsess about FRAUD? Silly question since I know the answer. Thank you for your reply. Does your daughter work in a hospital where they are telling COVID positive folks who are asymptomatic to keep working? I hope not.  "This too shall pass". I wonder how many of us will survive it to reach that place? This post was edited by RosieG at November 29, 2020 6:43 AM MST
      November 29, 2020 6:42 AM MST