Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Duck sez on Joe's Inauguration day he will start his 2024 presidency run. NOT SO FAST BUCKO! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Duck sez on Joe's Inauguration day he will start his 2024 presidency run. NOT SO FAST BUCKO! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

The New York legal eagles will be filing LAWSUITS and TAKING DUCK TO TRIAL AND WHEN HE IS CONVICTED HE WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO RUN!

GOT IT?

Posted - November 29, 2020

Responses

No. Constitution only requirements are age and born a citizen. 
      November 29, 2020 10:28 AM MST

Ya and on that day the same old tired lies will start again  - like Trump will claim that more people attended his 2024 presidentail run event then Biden's innogeration even though there will  be tons of photos that prove otherwise just like there was in 2016. Cheers!
      November 29, 2020 10:47 AM MST

I hope we survive Nanoose. You and your family and Jim and me and all our families scattered all over everywhere and also all our pals on Answermug. I hope I hope I hope. Duck is a certifiable lunatic. He is out to destroy the country to make Joe's job beyond difficult. Duck might even start war to balance the score. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen but I am prepared for ANYTHING. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Sunday to thee and thine! Howya doin' in Canada? Holding your own I hope I hope?
      November 29, 2020 10:51 AM MST

We are doing OK in Canada people are getting coronaviris relief checks just like our leader promised - but it is a crying shame that Americans are not even though their leader promised they would  after the election. Cheers!
      November 29, 2020 11:06 AM MST

No. The Senate is still on vacation. McConnell let them go home a day early. He doesnt give a rat's a**b about anything but staying Majority Leader in the Senate. He is the real president. He likes it bunches. Thank you for your reply Nanoose!:)
      November 29, 2020 11:54 AM MST

McConnell is not the POTUS but he is a powerful man.  Nothing will pass the Senate without his approval.  Same with Pelosi if she manages to hold her Spekership in the House. This post was edited by my2cents at November 29, 2020 12:09 PM MST
      November 29, 2020 12:08 PM MST