Active Now

Zack
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wanna know how stupid dumb Republican Ron Johnson is? Here's how dumb believe it or not. Can you?

Wanna know how stupid dumb Republican Ron Johnson is? Here's how dumb believe it or not. Can you?

The dumbbell demands that AG Barr show evidence there was no fraud.

Now I am going say this very slowly.

When there was NO EVIDENCE of fraud uncovered through all the attempts and recounts and more recounts came up with the SAME RESULTS THUS PROVING THE ELECTION WAS NOT FRAUDULENT NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD WAS FOUND BECAUSE THERE IS NONE.

Now again...very slowly. WHEN THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THROUGH EXHAUSTIVE SEARCH THAT AN ELECTION WAS NOT FRAUDULENT

then that is the proof we need to show that the election was not fraudulent. In other words when IT IS NOT FRAUDULENT it is HONEST HONORABLE TRUE.

How many times will I need to repeat that for the dumbbell to grasp it?

If anyone was determined to find fraud it is billybarfbarr. HE COULDN"T because IT DOES NOT EXIST.

Now he could have made some up. I expect that's what the duck expected. That's what a dumbbelll like Ron Johnson would do. FAKE IT. What a DUMMY DUMBBELL.

Posted - December 2, 2020

Responses

I guess you missed the hundreds of people who testified to witnessing fraud both voter and election fraud.   Under oath in muliple states.
      December 2, 2020 6:41 AM MST