Active Now

Zack
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » While duck dispenses bazillions of pardons to every crook he knows he should not forget we the people. He needs to BEG OUR PARDON. Why?

While duck dispenses bazillions of pardons to every crook he knows he should not forget we the people. He needs to BEG OUR PARDON. Why?

For the cruelty and evil and destruction he has done to our country and ourselves.

He never will. He doesn't have a clue what he has done that is so terrible. It is business as usual for him.

Screw everyone you can every whichway you can as fast as you can. That is what he does. His life's goal purpose and destiny.

What a pathetic excuse for being born.

Posted - December 2, 2020

Responses

Unfortunately, nearly half of "we the people" only see it as "us the people".

he will pardon anyone who has the possibility of testifying against him.  If there's no one who is able to testify, then he must be innocent.  (wait... isn't his theory about testing for COVID too - stop testing and the numbers will go down?)
      December 2, 2020 11:03 AM MST

How can that be CONSTITUTIONAL? No one could have anticipated the rotteness of a duck. But the Founding Fathers were supposedly VERY SMART. I guess not. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! "The best is yet to come". Ya think? This post was edited by RosieG at December 2, 2020 11:39 AM MST
      December 2, 2020 11:04 AM MST

Our founding fathers weren't perfect.  As much as we'd like to give them credit for being so "wise", the truth is they were just men.  They had a crisis (king George) and they handled it the best they knew how.  This is why the constitution has been amended so many times.  Situations change.  That's why they did not forbid a president from using Twitter, or say to shut down Facebook during an election year.
      December 2, 2020 11:44 AM MST

They were white privileged wealthy slaveowners. I look at that as being limited to their "class" or station in life. Within the realm of their intellect and outlook and character and personalities I expect they did the best they could. I cannot relate to them since I am none of those things. Well "white" I guess though olive skin is more accurate. I think of myself as a "person of color". Armenian heritage. Etnnic to be sure. What would have been very good would to have had a few "regular" people involved in creating the Constitution. I'm going to ask. Looking down upon the masses as they gathered together to form a country was inevitable. They could have a used a few working people who knew the hardships of not being wealthy or privileged. Sigh. Thank you for your reply Shuhak in defense of them. Good better rest. Never let it rest. Till the good is better and the better best. Or so they say! Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 3, 2020 1:53 AM MST

Isn't it usually the wealthy who congregate to establish laws for everyone?  We simply call them politicians.

And I'm willing to bet that they saw themselves as "regular" people.
      December 3, 2020 9:27 AM MST

True. And how is that workin' for us? That's why we need regular folks who worry about paying bills and sending their kids to college to be among those who enact LAWS. Don'tcha think? Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 3, 2020 1:09 PM MST