Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So on Joe's inauguration day duck announces his campaign to run for prez in 2024 beginning on that day! Freezes out all other Republicans?

So on Joe's inauguration day duck announces his campaign to run for prez in 2024 beginning on that day! Freezes out all other Republicans?

Will they take kindly to that? Will they continue their shameful suckup to the duck for 4 years of rallies and active campaign and work to make him prez again? So 8 years shot to he** in service of a lunatic? My oh my. They really are terrified of the duck aren't they?

Posted - December 2, 2020

Responses

This is interesting.  We have a president who (allegedly) is going to issue pardons to his entire family (and himself) - even though he vehemently claims they/he never did anything wrong.  Some of his current "staff" (which he has repeatedly called the "best people") are also asking/hoping for pardons (he's already pardoned some who could have testified against him).  he's divided the nation to the point where parts of it may consider seceding.   And he's going to run again?  Will the republican party allow this thereby shooting themselves in the foot?

I don't think it freezes out any other republicans from running.  However if they want them so badly, they'll put forward only those they know will lose.
      December 2, 2020 10:37 AM MST

The guest that overstays his welcome. Doesn't know when to go. We count the days until we can get rid of him. But it won't be forever only temporarily. Once here and successful he is like mold burrowing in everywhere. Can deadly mold ever be got rid of for good? We will find that out. Anything could happen in the next 4 years including a stroke heart attack or death. Nothing is off the table. You will be here then. I hope to be here then. Meanwhile Joe has a very hard row to hoe. Many traps and landmines set to go off. Will Joe survive them? Gosh I sure hope so. It seems we are surrounded by zombified weaponized duck adoring worshippers. Until and unless he goes away for good they will be here. Dam*! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 2, 2020 10:55 AM MST