Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder if laughter is in fact the best medicine? If you are laughing do you hate? When you are laughing can you be furiously angry/afraid?

I wonder if laughter is in fact the best medicine? If you are laughing do you hate? When you are laughing can you be furiously angry/afraid?

What we need to do is laugh more. How do we effect that? By electing pols with a jolly good sense of humor?
Pols who can laugh at themselves?

Mostly they are all humorless boring dour sourpusses. No personality. No charm. No je ne sais quoi. Just stolid serious devious deceitful lying SOB's. How's that workin' for us?

Posted - December 4, 2020

Responses

I ain't no politician, but I try to do my part to make people laugh.
      December 4, 2020 2:23 PM MST

I know you do m'dear and it is much appreciated! Would that there more like you in the world. Trying to find a sliver of humor here and there. I guess if you look at the world by squinting your eyes you get a whole new perspective. I am convinced that duck and his adoring worshippers have no sense of humor. None. Not one of them. A birth defect or a defect at conception? They are no fun to be around for sure. Where hate is the prime directive it kinda crowds out everything else. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 5, 2020 11:55 AM MST
      December 5, 2020 2:42 AM MST

Strange considering how big of a joke he is. 
      December 5, 2020 11:56 AM MST

The butts of jokes never do. Do they? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. I wonder if duck ever in his life laughed so hard he was brought to tears? I have and I bet lots of folks have. I also wonder if duck ever cried? I shall ask.
      December 7, 2020 5:03 AM MST